Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My Dreams, My Future

Posted by Upiet at 8:34 PM

Every single person has their own dream.
The dream which leads them to obtain a better life.
Life, for now even after the day.
That's what I am supposed to have, as well........ :)

Actually, I designed this picture in order to complete my predeparture session task in LPDP last January. Every candidate, or most people call it as "Awrdee LPDP" needed to illustrate their dreams into a poster entitled "Share Your Dream". 
You know, I have not good ability in operating such kind of editing programs, Photoshop or Corel, but I try hard to make it as best as possible. And there you go, My Dreams My Future, Hehehe.
In this picture, I draw 5 main dreams which I would like to reach in sort time. 
You may see, that I really keen on studying overseas, especially to the South Island, "Australia". I dreamed to continue my master degree in Monash University. Now I am struggling to  pursue my study there, learning IELTS on and on. :
Secondly, being a lecture or teacher has been my fist top list dream since I was in elementary school. I used to be an English teacher after graduating from my bachelor in State University of Malang (UM). Yet, I do really hope someday I could keep teaching and sharing my knowledge everyone.
Rumah Cerdar Cinta Berbahasa, emmmmm it is sound good to be the name of my course institution for some years ahead. I promise to my own to build free course to thus who really want to widen their knowledge. I wish everybody, especially YOU who read this note, please kindly to ask me everything regarding all my knowledge, English language. 
Lastly, but not least, I prettily keen on writing. I like writing blog, article even write something to be posted in social media, hehehe. I have written my articles related to what I have already experienced. I like trying something new, then post it in some mass media. Thus, someday, I could own my mass media, also become a succeed best writer. Amiiiiiinnnnn :D 
As simple as that, but it is not simple as you see. I wish I could make all those dream true.
I have an interesting quote saying, "It seems impossible until it's done".
Seems those likely impossible, but one day, it will be not seem as impossible for sure. (Upiet)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Upiet Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review